St. Mark's Episcopal Church
116 South Street, Foxboro, MA
5:00pm - "Come As You Are" Mass
8:00am - Quiet Service without music
9:30am - Family Service with music
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Saint Mark's Episcopal Church
St. Mark’s was founded in 1890 in Foxboro, MA. Its core purpose is “called into community to do God’s work.” Beginning in a modest and tasteful fieldstone church, as the population of Foxboro, MA increased, a new church was erected at 116 South Street and dedicated on May 16, 1962. In 2007, St. Mark’s undertook a major transformation of the building with the redesign of the sanctuary, entrance way, undercroft and kitchen, making it a very welcoming and useful space for the parish and for the local community groups.
St. Mark’s has a long history of responding to the needs of the community and world. In 1965, the church responded to the civil rights movement, sending the rector, The Reverend Frank Johnson, and four members to march in Selma, Alabama. The parish also started the Foxboro Food Pantry and The New Trading Post, a consignment shop by the Town Common.